Thursday, May 3, 2007

The Path goes to WAR!

Ok, maybe not war, per se, but a battle, all it's own.


I've decided to enter The Path in the 2007 Comic Book Challenge. I was faltering as to whether of not I would...but two very hyper and headstrong ladies convinced me that I should.


My problem is: How the CRAP do I sum up The Path in 2 minutes without looking like a complete nutcase?

The answer: I don't. So maybe I should just incorporate that into my pitch. Also, Pix believes I should mention the fact that I grew my beard JUST for the comic. It might push me over the edge as far as the judges are concerned. Either way...it'll be fun times...assuming I get that far.


To close, here's a The Path sticker design:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You best go and kickass then. The Path FTW!